Monday, April 12, 2021

A Day for Slow

Yesterday, we went to Corky Bells to eat dinner!  The food was superb but the company even better!
The rain finally let up...I should say the thunderstorms finally moved on after giving us a much needed 3+" of rain!  I was worried the amaryllis would be knocked down but no, they were standing proud.
In fact, the fourth bud is opening up!  I've never had one with four blooms on one stalk!
The Heliopsis is opening up, too!  I did manage to tie them loosely together so the winds wouldn't flatten them--it was a very night Saturday night!
Here's one from youngest son's family and grandparents!  What a treasure.

Today will be a slow day-it has been a bit busy since they got here.  We will enjoy slow.
 

7 comments:

  1. Such fun!!! Your blooms are beautiful. It must be such a treat for your visitors from the north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are abe to spend time with your family. We all took visiting for granted, I think those days will pass soon and we'll able to come together more and more often. At least I hope so.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow is good! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos with so many lovely smiles! Enjoy your slow day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures. Enjoy your time together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...