Friday, September 9, 2022


I knew what I wanted the pantograph to look like but could find none that were just right.  I went out in the studio this morning and came up with a plan....I used the clamshell die from Accuquilt and cut out a fat quarter square of cardboard and used it for my pattern!  It is just what I wanted and it is an easy bounce across the quilt to get the look I want!  
 As long as I had the die out, I cut out some scraps for this very spontaneous top!  I need more pieces but I have a general plan;  I only ran out of steam after cutting these out!


  1. . . . and just like that - dragon scales! Clever idea.

  2. Dragon scales! This is one that I'm excited to see finished. So fun! And to make a quilt top with the scales too.

  3. That is just gorgeous!!


Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!


I know, I make so many hats but I hate to wear them--only in a blizzard will you find me wearing one since I got glasses--20+ years ago! lol...