Tuesday, September 20, 2022

VISIT OVER....

We enjoyed some more acrylic paint pouring adventures yesterday;  here Marsel is catching the drips off the bottom of her canvas.
She used a lot of silver with the blues and made a very fun watery canvas this time!
This is a little  5 x 7 to use up her leftover paint.
This one is mine--I am still experimenting with the black, blues and a  pop of green!  (Larger canvases are 11 x 14")

 My mini one is made with the left over paint on the table!  Cool marriage of colors!  We were much less messy this time and were more confident with mixing and pouring!  Another week would be nice...but home is calling them!

6 comments:

  1. That is some gorgeous work! Totally worth the mess to see that evolving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! How fun to spend the time with your daughter doing fun things like painting. I haven't been around much lately. I have been reading, just not commenting. I hope life slows down soon.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a fun visit and some fun projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...