Monday, September 26, 2022

AN UNUSUAL FO

 I managed to finish one sock--these have been on the needles for a record amount of time for me.  I do have the second one on the needles;  I have been way too distracted with other projects lately.  It's very unusual for me but I hope to finish the second sock before another 6 weeks pass!
I will head into our quilt group today, working on the new QAL from Alycia Quilts while I am there.  There is still some work outside to put things away-like hanging bird feeders and the hummingbird feeder but I won't put them away until the last minute!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sock! I still have a pair on the go that I started in May, I think! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same dilemma with the socks I’m knitting. The pair is taking me forever to knit. At least you’ve been focusing on other projects: I’ve been lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo for the finish! I hear you with the sock slog ordeal. I don't even have a pair on the needles because the last pair did me in.
    I keep looking at that weather map and thinking about that ever changing track. It must be maddening. That's what happened to us with Sandy. We spent days getting ready and then it went east a bit and just gave us a glancing blow-which was just a big mess. I guess you never know what's up with these storms. They really have a mind of their own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for safety!! Yay for a finish, even if it's one of a pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...