The cropped cardigan is finished but not blocked yet!
When the last of the family left and we all took naps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Finishing a sweater on a holiday weekend when YOU hosted? Is that possible? It looks great. I love a shawl collar.
ReplyDeleteThe sweater is beautiful! I'm so impressed that it was finished this weekend. The naps look nice! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
You know I love a good cropped cardigan! Fabulous finish!
ReplyDeleteTHat is a cute cardigan!! and I am with Cat!!! Naps all around today!!
ReplyDelete