Thursday, November 16, 2023

ONE STITCH AT A TIME!

 The doctor appointment went well and we are hoping to have the headache on the run.  How many of you know where your trigeminal nerve is?  It's a funny thing about nerves--you want them to do their thing without letting you know they are there, right??!   I did have a good amount of time to do some knitting;  I finished one half of the main body from sleeve to center back and have begun on the other half.  It is going smoothly which is a very good thing!

If the rain lets up for long enough, I will be sitting and watching Bill work his magic with filling the other 'garden' area with cement.  We will see!

4 comments:

  1. Good news about the headache - sure hope it's on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch....I had to look up that nerve. The human body is a crazy thing.
    I do love that new sweater. That red is making me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! I love anything red, so that sweater is going to be a keeper. You sure are a fast knitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cindy, I'm so glad the headache is going away. I do know about nerves. That's what causes my back spasms that completely incapacitate me if I don't spend the majority of my life in a reclining chair that takes pressure off the nerve. I've tried a dozen or more medications that don't work. I'm on one now that helps a teeny-tiny bit but not a lot. The other thing about nerves is if they surgically cut the pathway to the muscle, it will grow a new pathway, so surgery really isn't an option.
    That red sweater is so pretty. You're moving along really quickly.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...