Sunday, November 19, 2023

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I do still work on the rocks but it is only for a few minutes each week as I change the grit and water out for the next weeks spin!  The large green rock at the top is green jasper from Washington State and the rocks at the bottom of the pan are from
 the left-over pieces that line the bottom of my shower! 
 Mostly jasper and quarts with a few pieces of basalt!
It is fun to work with the rocks still!
I have the family of gingerbread men all stitched-I will go after church and buy some candy canes so they are ready
 to hand out/mail out to my grands!
Look at this guy!  I will make a few to give to the four grands
 that will be here for Thanksgiving! 
 The slot will have some mini-candies tucked it!
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are ready for the holiday kiddos!!! They are going to love the gingerbread men and the turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching people tumble rocks on Tik Tok and I had no idea what it entails. The process is nothing like I thought it would be. And it takes so long. I thought curing soap was bad-rocks are even worse.
    Those turkeys are going to be a big hit. I can't crochet worth beans but I think I'm going to try to make some bath bombs for my Grands to hand out. We've got so many food allergies among them that I've given up making treats for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those men lined up! You are a machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...