It was a very low-key day, I puttered doing some cleaning but mostly had a down day. I did make the tentacles for both jellyfish and enjoyed making some differently. I then used the rest of the jellyfish skein to start another PerfectCrownCrochetHat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Adorable jellies! You sure can make a down day productive!
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed at what you get accomplished when you don't feel well. The jellyfish and hat are great.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Your jellyfish sure are cute! Your crochet looks so much like knitting on this hat.
ReplyDeleteHats and jellyfish? Cool. I can relate to having down days --not interested in working on projects. Hopefully you'll get your motivation back and et a lot done this coming week.
ReplyDeleteThe tentacles are so interesting.
ReplyDelete