Tuesday, November 28, 2023

FINDING COLOR

A friend has just delivered a new baby girl and I wanted to gift her a sweater and hat.  I want a beret for the hat and I haven't found one yet, but I will!    (it's from MJ's off the hook blog)
Every morning there are new camillias on the bushes!
There is just one bush that is behind the others but it is always the last one!
This bush has several shades of red, red/white and red/pink.  This one is my favorite, though~

The robins are here!  We usually see them by Dec 1 so they are a few days early!  This cold snap has blown down the whole east coast so it convinced the birds to head south!  But even here we have a freeze warning!  So unwelcome around my yard! lol
 

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the Robins! I love seeing them in the summer as the look for worms in the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little sweater!

    I wish I could grow camelias here! I really need a heated greenhouse, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cute sweater. We have Robins year round here...they move from our yards into the woods for the winter, but they are here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...