For the grands on Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, yum!!! Someone is going to get the best Grandma award this year!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute, the grands will enjoy them I'm sure. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
ReplyDelete