Friday, November 24, 2023

A PERFECT THANKSGIVING!

The kids loved their turkeys 
and in record time had the candy gone!
After dinner, clean-up and some target practice with some firearms, the ladies settled down for some crafting time!  We mixed our glob of acrylic paint with some backing soda and then applied it to some odds and ends of vases to  make the glass look like pottery!  It was very relaxing!
Just before evening settled, we explored for the annual finding of the Indian Pipe fungi! We were not disappointed!

(I am late in posting this because I have a new laptop, a Chromebook, and I cannot for the life of me get my IPhone and the laptop to communicate so all of my photos are stuck out of reach!  I finally gave up and went to bed last night and this morning, really gave up and did it on the old laptop! lol)
 

4 comments:

  1. My sister always does a crafty thing with her DIL and granddaughters on the holidays. I envy that. My all boy Grands want to do is kick balls at each other and chase cats...lol. I had a hard time getting them to sit down yesterday long enough to show me what they want for Christmas.

    I love my Chromebook but I have a Google Pixel phone and they get along very well. In fact, I need a new Chromebook. Mine keeps telling me that it's outdated. Maybe Santa will bring me one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great holiday. I need to look into the baking soda/acrylic paint idea. It looks fun. I've always been an all Apple gal. I would imagine you could get an iCloud account that could be visible to the Chromebook but you need to do more research before committing. Try searching Google to see if there's an easy way to get them to communicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like those good-looking grandkids loved their turkeys. So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving; we did, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...