Thursday, November 2, 2023

CUSHION FASHION

I ordered enough fabric to cover all the cushions
 on the table and lounge chairs.
Two done!
Two to go!
Two chairs done and four to go!  I have all the measuring down, so it is a simple task to sew down one end and the side, turn right side out, stuff the old cushion in the tube
 and then stitch up the other end!!!! 
 (Though it is a bit like stuffing spaghetti uphill 
to get the old cushion in the tube! lol)
And just to prove I do spend some time in the kitchen-here is some French bread I made
to go with the fresh stuffed peppers! 

 I have found a way to work with the headache--I am down for an hour and can be up for an hour, off and on all day with longer down time and shorter up time as the day goes on!
  At least I'm up for a lot more time than last week!!!
 

5 comments:

  1. The cushions look great! I have my mom's glider on the deck and I keep saying I am going to make cushions for it and never have. It's only been 20 years.
    That bread looks wonderful. I was in the mood to make bread this morning but remembered I have no yeast. We're having a cold snap so warm bread and soup seemed like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Now I want to go throw some dough in the bread maker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric for your cushions - very pretty. Your bread looks delish! Perfect to go with stuffed peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the cushions! You are so talented. Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you get so much done when you don't feel well. The cushions look great and so does the bread.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...