Wednesday, November 15, 2023

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY...

Isn't it interesting that there is a variety between the first two dishcloths and this skein for the third one?
 It does look good in the current favorite pattern. 

Yesterday morning , not only did I lock myself out of the house which was an adventure all its own , I opened the bottom cupboard instead of the top one (where I wanted to get the eyeglass cleaner) and when I did, some china fell out right into the cat's dry food which exploded out to cover a ten foot area! 
So not only did I clean up the mess, I organized the dishes so they wouldn't be a booby trap again any time soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Some days....

    Festive dishcloths!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Christmasy dishcloths. Oh what a mess. And that stuff rolls under and into, everything. Just ask me how I know. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of don't like it when the house tells you it needs to be rearranged!! But glad you were able to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my....that's one big mess. At least the Christmas cloths look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty dishcloths - the green in the first two resemble pine trees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...