Thursday, April 13, 2017

Angel's Trumpet

 This bloom is about 15" long;  I know it is hard to imagine
 but this plant becomes a very large vine and needs room to grow.  
This is a small plant but already it has the large bloom of  an adult plant. 
 When viewed from the bottom, the plant takes on the appearance of an snow angel!
See what I mean!
And no, in case you are wondering-there is no powerful floral aroma.
The attraction is beyond our nasal abilities but sure sets off our visual delights!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That's gorgeous! I've never seen it in that color....only yellow and white. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning flower! Isn't our world filled with amazing beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, unfortunately our summers aren't warm enough to get them to flower properly:( and I think these huge blossoms would suffer terribly in our wind! but thanks for showing them online, at least I can look if I can't have them:) happy easter to you and your family
    Bettina (from ireland, where it's fresh and grey again - right on time for easter:()

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely. The pinks fade as it gets lighter near the center of the flower is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning flower! I'd love to live some place with such beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Roping

 Might I mention that this is an incredibly wonderfully organic creative process!!!!! The slightest angle on the row you are sewing and...