Friday, September 28, 2018

It's Ribbed!

 In the light of morning, the sweater sleeve I had started 
needed to be ripped out so I could use a larger needle! 
 The sleeve was too tight to be comfortable! 
 I ripped it back to the cuff and then reknit to the place where I had been-much better!
And then I kept on going-one 18" sleeve is now completed!
 Little guy was under the weather and didn't feel like his usual outside busy self 
so he fixed a 'ship' for himself and spent a lot of time at sea yesterday!
He said the name of his ship was the 'Pillow Ship'; 
 I was invited to sit in it with him but managed to convince him that next to him was good , too!
 I also managed to hand knit all the ribbing on the machine knit sweater pieces.  
I'm hoping to seam it up today!  

7 comments:

  1. This morning, I was tempted to spend more time in my Pillow Ship (the bed). I think my body is trying to fight off a cold. Great progress on the sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could "little guy" be any cuter. I see he took a friend along for the cruise. Hope he is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby in a basket is just too precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm a fan of baby in the basket. So sweet. And I am now going to call my bed the pillow ship and see what my family has to say about it. LOL.

    The knit work looks great and I see you have my favorite needle gauge. I'm desperate when I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I mention the sweater is a beautiful color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got out of my pillow ship. Good for you. That too tight sleeve would have been a waste of your time. I need roomy sleeves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had a chuckle at the thought of both of you sitting in the pillow ship together...glad you could convince him otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...