Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Knitting Is Going On Around Here!

 I cast on a new shawl, shh! wrap, and have moved right along even though I am using lace weight yarn instead of the sport weight called for in the pattern.  
I like a very light shawl and will get more use out of it this way-we will see what happens to the size!
 I am also working on the sock while I wait to pick up Will after school! 
I also dug in the stash and found some more silk yarn for a different scarf for the knitting machine.
And this project is calling me, an article from last issue of  Spin Off.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love that mitt pattern. I'm thinking left over Cascade 220 fingering weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects!!! My knitting mojo is on hold at the moment. This heat and humidity is killing me. I'd even take a big thunderstorm if it would blow it all out to sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and yellow always look so striking together. Happy knitting!!!

    Hope Bill is continuing to heal up from his surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those mitts!!!! Heal well BILL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects and plans. My knitting has stalled - very little progress on anything on my needles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoo you are knitting strong, my friend!! lots of good stuff. I have not thought about it too much, but you're right, my favorite wraps and shawls are with the lightest weights of yarn. Hmm. Maybe I'm not as over knitting them as I thought ...

    My mojo is back too. I felt my excitement kick in when I read your post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...