Sunday, September 30, 2018

Say AHHHHHHH!

 I finished the seaming on the machine knit sweater and as I went to get a hanger to photograph it,
someone claimed it!
 It turned out just right and it was a good knit for this beginner.
I tried to  size it for a sweatshirt-like fit for this winter on  Ethan!
 I also  managed to knit one for Will and put cuffs and neck ribbing on before bed last night.
The ombre yarn by Red Heart turned out very nicely;  
they did a good job on transitioning the colors.  
This will really go well with his super blue eyes!

(I have succumbed to the strep the boys shared.....I was/am very low key to say the least.
I hope to put the ribbing on the bottom and seam it up today!)

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how nice those sweaters came out. You would never know they weren't hand knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the blue one. Take care of that strep, it is nothing to mess with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's a good knit when the cat steals it!
    Now, take it easy and feel better, you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The RH ombré yarn sweater looks great. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will’s blue eyes were exactly what I thought of as soon as I saw this shade of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...