Sunday, September 30, 2018

Say AHHHHHHH!

 I finished the seaming on the machine knit sweater and as I went to get a hanger to photograph it,
someone claimed it!
 It turned out just right and it was a good knit for this beginner.
I tried to  size it for a sweatshirt-like fit for this winter on  Ethan!
 I also  managed to knit one for Will and put cuffs and neck ribbing on before bed last night.
The ombre yarn by Red Heart turned out very nicely;  
they did a good job on transitioning the colors.  
This will really go well with his super blue eyes!

(I have succumbed to the strep the boys shared.....I was/am very low key to say the least.
I hope to put the ribbing on the bottom and seam it up today!)

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how nice those sweaters came out. You would never know they weren't hand knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the blue one. Take care of that strep, it is nothing to mess with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know it's a good knit when the cat steals it!
    Now, take it easy and feel better, you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The RH ombré yarn sweater looks great. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will’s blue eyes were exactly what I thought of as soon as I saw this shade of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

TANGLED THREADS!

So daughter decided to empty some old yarn bins  for us to detangle and sort for usability. We matched up colors and got to work. We put her...