Friday, September 7, 2018

Glow in the Dark Kitties

 Some cats enjoy being near you....and other cats want you to feed them 
so they stop whatever you are doing so you will take care of him!  
It isn't my imagination-he does this to my knitting or my reading to get my attention in a very persistent way!  It works!  
 I was working on these two embroideries for my Seattle granddaughters!
 The cool thing is that this thread glows in the dark!  
And while the machine was stitching away on the embroideries,
I whipped off another newborn hat, 
this one with some leftover sock yarn from Wandering Cat, Black Dahlia in the Alley Cat line. 
 The other hats in the pile in front of the doll are acrylic;
this one in superwash wool is so much softer!  
I have lots of other leftover yarn to borrow from the sock yarn scrap blanket pile!

8 comments:

  1. What awesome finishes you've had! Love the quilt top, the scarf is so cheery, the tank is gorgeous! and all those hats are cute as can be. The kitties are the cutest though! The girls will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those hats!!!!
    When I used to take Daddio fabric shopping he was always fascinated with the embroidery machines. He could stand there all day watching them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your granddaughters are going to love their shirts and will delight in that the cats glow in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those embroidered kitties are so cool! Glow-in-the-dark makes it even better.

    Burton likes to get involved in whatever I am doing, but it's not for food... he wants me to throw his stupid ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Multi - tasking to its best advantage.

    Such a pretty kitty. How could you deny him a thing????

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cats would be all over my projects if they could be. Even at my desk, with just papers, Beatles wants to sit on them! Nice hat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew, I just caught with weeks’ worth of your blog — I’m sorry to not comment specifically on every one, but I did enjoy seeing everything! 💙

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...