Thursday, September 27, 2018

Up or Down; It's Sleeves!

 This morning, sun is rising behind me, the moon setting in front of me...
and the brilliance of the sun sets the moon aglow!
I finished the 2 1/2" of k2p2 rib for the hem of the Invariance sweater.
 And last night, I worked the sleeve cap ;  working from the sleeve cap down toward the cuff, 
fewer and fewer stitches until I am working on ribbing again!
While on the Flor de Jerez, I am starting this sweater with the sleeves;  increasing as I go upwards! 
 This color is much easier to work on at night than the dark, chocolatey brown!

6 comments:

  1. Are you working both Flor de Jerez sleeves at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing sunrise. I rarely see it! I love the sleeve color. Knitting with dark yarn is very difficult. I have about 10 skiens of dark black yarn to give to a friend. I just can't see it well enough to use it. Someone gave it to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah dark knits at night are not friendly for me either. Perfect excuse to have another project on the needles!

    Your chocolate brown sweater is coming along quickly and nicely too! The view outside is nice. Feels like fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It felt like almost sweater weather here today! Of course I didn't have a minute to pick up my knitting. Nice days mean going outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have worked on A LOT of projects this month. Congrats on all the great work. I love the color of that second sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a pain that the very-versatile dark colors are all so hard to work with! Chocolate brown is worth it for you, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...