Monday, September 3, 2018

Star Shine!

 The top is completed for the Starry Splendor Quilt kit!  
It went together without any drama;
it was nice to have hours to sew without interruption!
And I have already started cutting out the next quilt top!
 As for the sock-I ripped back to the toe.
The design wasn't enjoyable,  I didn't like all the purl background and visually it was a waste of time with a patterned yarn!  
Three strikes and you're OUT!
I like to rip out and sit still and knit until I have used all the yarn up into a sock again!
I did it......and the joy of knitting around and around while watching the pretty yarn is what I needed!

6 comments:

  1. I was so tempted to buy that second quilt kit too. I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dotty fabric for your next quilt. So pretty.

    I do that same thing. I love using up the wrinkled bits and getting back to "fresh" yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starry Splendor looks fabulous. I love everything about it: the fabrics, the colors, and the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...