Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Another Sweater!

As I near the sleeves for the cardigan, Invariance, I am presently knitting on, 
I have excitedly started this sweater!
I saw this sweater first on Araignee's blog and fell in love with the details on this pullover!
I'm knitting mine in a Dk  Valley yarn from Webs, a superwash, in the color copper.
It is screaming Fall to me and I hope to make fast work of this so that I will be able to wear it by Thanksgiving!
I am knitting almost 200 stitches of k2p2 at the bottom of the cardigan 
so being able to knit only 44 stitches of k1p1 for a sleeve cuff is a welcome diversion!
This is also easier to knit on since I don't have to haul the weight of the whole sweater.



5 comments:

  1. I've been admiring it on Araignee's blog... now I can do it here too. I like it, but i look terrible in pullovers, so it's only cardigans for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to love this pattern. It's so easy to memorize. It's always a joy to pick up. I love your color. I am sad that I just picked some old thing out of the stash for it because I think this is going to be very wearable-if I don't run out of yarn. I still doubt I am going to have enough to finish. This is going to be the greatest game of yarn chicken ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Flor is just beautiful! Ribbing makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! I haven’t been able to decide from the pictures whether this sweater is raspberry or copper — know I know! It will look great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...