Thursday, September 6, 2018

A Finished Object

The Melaga Tank is now ready to wear!
The *yarn is smooth and silky on and I had enough to finish the
armholes and neckline because I had forgotten the golden rule;
knitting requires less yarn to make an item than does crochet so I had yards leftover!
The neckline and armholes lay flat, fit comfortably with no gaps just the way they should!
The crochet hem gives it just the right modern touch, too!
While this was a slower knit than it should've been, it was a good knit!

* 2 skeins of Modern Cotton DK in color 6657

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...