Thursday, August 8, 2019

Golden Treasures

 This was a little slip from the garden store  a few years ago and now it it 5' tall!
 It is called a Golden Splash but I think of it as a pot o' gold bush.
 Some branches are spring green,
 some pale variegated but together they are a stunning bush in the yard!
There is a lesson in there for all of us to make a better community!
 Black eyed susans are everywhere!
 The marigolds are all shades of yellow, orange and red!
 And the heliopsis are incredibly tall and beautiful-
See what I mean?!  Dad has them braced and tied so the wind and rain won't beat them down!

6 comments:

  1. Your dad has a BEAUTIFUL yard. I love Black-eyed Susans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! Where is your parent's home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful garden full of flowers. How wonderful to see them all.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty!
    Mom and Dad have a shrub like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love marigolds. I miss the smell of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Dad has a green thumb! The flowers and shrub are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...