Tuesday, August 27, 2019

This Tuesday

  The Christmas in July QAL have been quilted and bound!

The quilting machine works better than before I hit that pin and messed with the timing!
We also extracted a  piece of a pin from the hook assembly 
(the housing for the bobbin to go into) 
which was preventing us from getting things to turn correctly!
Such a little piece of pin but it stopped the machine cold!
There is a lesson there!

I will look forward to getting this quilt out for use this Christmas!
(which is a very funny thought as we are still in the 90's here!)

(I will rejoin Teeny Needle Tuesday next week
 when I have some more stitching done!)



7 comments:

  1. Pretty.

    The center motif reminds me of a compass rose.

    It will make a lovely addition to your Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a beautiful finish. Glad your machine is fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out beautifully! I'm glad you machine is all better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that like the pebble in our shoe lesson? Which I had yesterday so I just took off the one shoe and walked around. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. One little piece. It really is astounding the difference that makes isn't it? That quilt is stunning. You have so much talent my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job! This s such a fun and colorful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...