Tuesday, August 13, 2019

TNT

 Isn't this an incredible design?!
It is a pattern from CozyBlue;
I fell in love with it because I have always loved terrariums!
I'm using DC threads, 3 strands at a time
and I am really happy with the 'metallic' threads to outline the glass;
it doesn't show much here but I will show off more later when it is completed!
I will tell you that is happens....
it's all part of the 'fun' when yielding needle and thread!
I even have my Mom joining in on an embroidery, too!

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like fun. I never knew much about embroidery other than cross stitch so this TNT stuff has all been a real education for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I have that one but haven't started it. What a great idea to use metallic threads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so pretty. I like to do embroidery and used to do pillowcases, tea towels, etc. all of the time. I'm not sure why I stopped except people don't seem to use those things much anymore and there are only so many that I can use.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun design. I like the image of you and your Mom stitching together

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Kim love that Cozy Blue. She makes gorgeous designs !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...