Thursday, August 1, 2019

Teamwork!

 
 While my daughter pieces some more of her quilt blocks,
I press and knit while I wait for more sections to press.
 I measured the sock tube and snipped the center of the row and unraveled to the side edges.
These live stitches were captured onto a circular needle so that I could then
knit the heels!
 Might I say, they fit like they were made just for her!
The socks are not identical because the yarn has a wild abandon but they are cheerful and bright!
I love a success story!

6 comments:

  1. Oh love them!!! They look both beautiful and warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are gorgeous! Liking the quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are just plain happy socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to have a partner is your crafty endeavors. The quilt is lovely and those socks are wild-perfectly wild!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh - I like those blocks!
    And lovely socks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...