Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Travel-Arrival Finally

 The saga continued (I missed my flight because I can't tell time right!) as we arrived at the airport
the second time;  there was a T-storm that delayed my flight!
 Once in the air, we rose above most of the clouds but every once in a while, we passed a monster like this one!
There's no place like home, Dorothy.... 
 My Dad has flowers everywhere-
 I inherited his love of growing...
 I might tuck one of these into my bag to come home!
 And in the hibiscus family
to make me think of Florida,
a rose of sharon--my dad's row of them is beautiful!
And this is my sentiment from Mom-
on both levels!

8 comments:

  1. By hook or by crook!!! So glad you finally made it. Enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clouds!
    Now those gardens look a little more familiar to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous clouds. Glad you finally made it! Enjoy your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom always had those striped petunias in her front bed and she gave me two Rose of Sharons when we move here that have survived a monster ice storm, two hurricanes, a tornado and an earthquake-although the tree cutters almost squashed them last fall. They are blooming right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you made it home. Those clouds look monstrous and not fun to fly through. Your parents home looks so peaceful and I love the flowers. I know you're going to love every moment of being with them.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive never seen yellow petunias! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you'll have a great time and good weather to enjoy the garden! safe returns.... in a while:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you made it "home". Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the time with family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...