Saturday, August 17, 2019

Settled In Again

 The suitcase is emptied, the house slicked up with a woman's touch and laundry conquered!
The flowers, bird feeders and hummingbird feeder all needed a bit of attention, too!
It was nice to be home and reclaim my domain.
By late afternoon, I was ready to hit the recliner and start the first sleeve-
it is an easy pattern to memorize and it is moving along beautifully.
Since the problem with the first set of sleeves was their length (way too much length)
I am shortening the directions considerable so this will be a fast knit!
I hope to add some studio time to the mix today!
Mom finished the table runner already!
She followed the directions easily and has a nice new table runner
in her favorite color-blue!
Good job, Mom!

7 comments:

  1. What an unusual table runner! It's really a show stopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean: I love visiting family, but it's good to settle back into my own routine. The knitting and quilting look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to be home! Lovely table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty table runner! Good job Cindy's Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful table runner. I don't think I've ever seen that pattern before. I feel exactly the same when returning home. I want to get everything put away and back to normal as soon as possible. It's nice to go away, but really nice to come home to your own home.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color will be beautiful on Grandma. Fun that you will finish up her project for her! 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...