Friday, August 30, 2019

Looking Up

  This sweatshirt sweater went  together the way it is supposed to !
Amazing how much more pleasurable a project is when it is the right size! 
 Bill and I celebrated his stitch removal with a dinner date yesterday--
and enjoyed the blue skies and fluffy clouds before Dorian hits. 
No longer scary looking-the big blue wires are a thing of the past--look----------->
Just tender newly healed skin--no gaping holes or peeking into the parts of the elbow
 that are better left to the imagination!
Just in time because we have a bunch of hurricane preparations to finalize!

9 comments:

  1. Nice finish (both the sweatshirt AND the elbow!!). Be SAFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!! His arm looks terrific. He must be so relieved. What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how well that healed!!!!! A miracle in my book! I know it was a long time coming for him, but WOW. Amazing teamwork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled for Bill. Both of you must be so relieved that it is healing so well after the ordeal you've gone through. Praise God!
    I've been praying for all of those in the path of Dorian. It must be scary for you all. I remember tornadoes in the midwest, no time to prepare but terrifying all the same.
    Much love and many blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweatershirt is yummy, the elbow is icky, but better than it was! Stay safe and take care. So far I am not seeing Daytona taking too much of a hit, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see Bill's arm looking sooooo much better!

    And of course, the sweater is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill's elbow looks wonderful. Time to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...