Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Honey Pot

 I enjoyed putting this quilt top together--
a very nice  sized lap quilt of 36" x 48"
Now this is the 4th finished little top and I need to get to the fabric store
 to buy some appropriate backings. 
This one needs a real bee fabric!
 I also finished off the skein when making the hat with a pom-pom.
now this will be the first of many sets for the donation pile!
And the hibiscus are still very happily putting out a bloom every few days-
isn't it beautiful!?

7 comments:

  1. That is a sweet little set!!! Araignee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the color swirls around the middle of the hibiscus bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the backing! I bet it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to all..............beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute quilt top and hat and mitten set. I'm looking forward to seeing the backing you choose. Bees would be SO cute.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are very pleasing color-wise and texture/shape-wise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...