I enjoyed putting this quilt top together--
a very nice sized lap quilt of 36" x 48"
Now this is the 4th finished little top and I need to get to the fabric store
to buy some appropriate backings.
This one needs a real bee fabric!
I also finished off the skein when making the hat with a pom-pom.
now this will be the first of many sets for the donation pile!
And the hibiscus are still very happily putting out a bloom every few days-
isn't it beautiful!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STILL WARM INSIDE AND OUT
This one is Mom's Cozy Days Lapghan in all different bright colors. Her blanket will reflect all of the colorful flowers in her yard a...
-
Oh, I love to see these throughout daughter' yard! The prednisone has been great to give me a boost; a boost so good that I haven...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
The quilting was finished on this quilt and then I spent a lot of time making bindings yesterday. I hope to apply them for some finishes ...



That is a sweet little set!!! Araignee
ReplyDeleteLove how the color swirls around the middle of the hibiscus bloom.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the backing! I bet it will be great.
ReplyDeleteAll three photos are lovely!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute quilt top and hat and mitten set. I'm looking forward to seeing the backing you choose. Bees would be SO cute.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Those pictures are very pleasing color-wise and texture/shape-wise!
ReplyDelete