Friday, September 20, 2019

Garter, Gardens and Gato



I am doing a little bit of dishcloth with garter and lace.
And as long as the temperatures dropped from the 90's to the 80's, 
I am going to spend some time planting a new bit of flower garden under a tree.
I hope I can hold up under the humidity! 
If so, I will have pictures to share later!
(We have three planting seasons here in NE Florida-
September, January and March/April)
"What?!  I fit just fine in your fabric bowl!",
says Nyki sublimely.

5 comments:

  1. That is a pretty dishcoth pattern. I can't imagine being able to plant in the fall or winter. I've only lived in the midwest or north where you only plant in the springtime. I think flowers will be beautiful under your tree.
    I had to look twice to see that beautiful kitty!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty in a bowl...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Planting and knitting. Today when I woke up and took the boys out it was 73 degrees out! Up to 92 this afternoon but still there is hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Hey, if it works for her, so be it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...