Sunday, September 1, 2019

Getting the Blocks Lined Up!

It was a sewing day, since I considered we might be out of power soon
and I knew I could knit but not finish the things on the design wall!
 And here is the little bit of Noah's Ark fabric cut into hexies for this lap quilt!
 I even stitched  into the header block in case anyone missed the point! 
And next I pulled a bunch of gold fabric for another hexagram quilt=
this time with no star points-just all bee hive looking is the goal!
I can cut the fabric all up if the power goes out, too, with the Accuquilt.

6 comments:

  1. Stay safe...that thing is a monster!! Araignee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed that Dorian blows right by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I hope your power stays on but at least you're well prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the fabric. I'm praying for safety for all in the path of Dorian.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second one down has some interesting patterns in the fabric.

    Keeping you in our thoughts that Dorian goes far east.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and hoping that Dorian heads way out to sea! You sure have had a productive few weeks. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...