Friday, September 13, 2019

And So it Unfurls

 I am enjoying the quilting work at the frame.  
It is good to make myself just roll with the moment and not expect perfection.
 I knit another mitten/hat set in my mitten course;
this is a peasant type thumb instead of a gusset type.
I liked these a lot.
This thumb would be used in Fair Isle work which I have yet to tackle on the knitting machine
but I will attempt it sooner or later!
 And for your Friday Feline pic-
Oj in full-out recliner mode!
 Look at that fluffy paw!
And this is a less joyful pic--PuffDaddy has two infected molars and has been miserable.
He is on antibiotic for a few days until he gets them pulled next week!

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww... poor Puff Daddy. Hope all goes well with his vet appointment.

    Your projects remind me of spring! Such happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Puff Daddy. Hope all works out ok. Fun projects you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor kitty! I have one that needs a dentist too but he's been fighting an eye infection for months now. It's always something with that guy. Old kitties are as bad as old people.
    I hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to Puff Daddy. That paw is just begging to be tickled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Puff Daddy. I feel for him. Hurting teeth just plain...hurts. Look at those kitty feet on OJ though. I LOVE kitty feet.
    Your quilt is just beautiful. Are you knitting the hats and mittens on the machine? They look great!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun projects in fun colors! Hope that Puff feels better soon. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to learn how to go with the flow on quilting, but it's hard to see ahead of myself. Love the mittens and hat, and adore the sweet kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, love it when kitties are soooo relaxed!! Hope PuffDaddy gets well soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...