Wednesday, September 25, 2019

What's on the Needles Wednesday?!

 Yes, this mitten is the perfect match to the snack, Cheetos!
This is a child's mitten, knit in the round on the machine.
(the green is waste yarn to start the mitten on the machine and will be removed)
See, when I remove the green, I can pick up the live stitches and knit the cuff and thumb;
I chose to knit them by hand;  way more relaxing for those little areas!
 The second mitten is off the machine and needs to be seamed up!
They even match! 
And the Comfort sock is progressing up the leg in the 3/1 rib.  
I was able to knit several inches while waiting at the doctor's yesterday!
(not sick, just check-up)
So , what's on your needles?

7 comments:

  1. All pretty projects. Cheetos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some little Gator fan is going to LOVE those mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cheetos mitt! :)
    I've got the second Christmas sock on the go... almost to the heel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheetos.....lol.
    I've got a matching pair of those Comfort socks. I thought that colorway looked familiar and sure enough I found a pair. Now I know why they are so soft. I never realized what they were made of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The exact match for cheetos! How funny. The colorwork mittens are beautiful and I think a 3/1 rib is going to be the the works for a future pair of socks for me.
    I've been crocheting hair ties for the gift bags for Piper's birthday party. And mittens. Always mittens.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chemo Cap and Clogs, alliteration is me! Sorry to hear of your aunt's passing, blessings to your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...