Monday, October 21, 2019

School of Mermaids!

 When I said I did nothing but lay down in bed and do embroidery,
I wasn't kidding!  
I finished this mermaid 
(drawn and downloadable from daysfilledwithjoy.com)
which is one of my favorites because she is holding a kitty AND she is wearing a sweater!
I used some new embroidery floss that is variegated! 
 I enjoy watching the colors change under this needle
 as much as I enjoy watching it under the knitting needles!
 She has joined the school of mermaids that have congregated on my design wall!

7 comments:

  1. Your collection of mermaid is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww...love the mermaid with the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that kitty!!! How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely. I really like the kitty and sweater too. Who knew mermaids wore hand-knitted sweaters?!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute - I just noticed that he kitty is a mermaid, too. Love the variegated thread's effect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mermaids and nice stitching! I love variegated yarn; it keeps things interesting, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love mermaids since Allison lived in Virginia!!! That is a darling mermaid with her sweater and her cat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...