Sunday, October 6, 2019

Still Slow After Travelling


I decided to keep adding to my sock yarn scraps blanket;
the top 5 squares were knit with the last 5 pairs of socks I have made.
This blanket is my Sunday afternoon nap comfort!
Oh, and I knit another dishcloth.  
I've enough of the skein to make the second one soon;
I like to keep one and pass one on to a friend!

(Travel has sucked the remnants of my energy right out of me.
I hope to start the week with better reserves tomorrow
after doing precious little for two days!)

7 comments:

  1. A trip to Walmart takes it out of me these days....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find lots of time to get the rest you need.
    The blanket and dishcloths look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems I have been away from the computer too many days! You guys have been busy and productive! Love the socks, how sweet to have those lace pieces, I am sure your jelly roll project will be awesome, and good luck on finding your energy. I didn't take a trip and I am fighting to stay awake today. Rainy day isn't helping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange dishcloth is so pretty in that pattern. Hope you are feeling energized real soon. Travel sure is tiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are home safely. It will take a while to get back into your routine especially emotionally. Glad you are back to creating, that will help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel completely rested soon. I really want to get back to work on my cozy memory nine patch squares soon, but I have to get mittens and Christmas gifts done first. Your blanket looks wonderful and perfectly scrapy. :-)
    Many blessings my friend.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...