I purchased enough yarn for a 3/4 length sleeve sweater,
Worked out my swatch and today I will be heading to the knitting machine to make a sweater today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...


I can't wait to see it!! It's time I start digging mine out and see if I can get some wear out of them before it gets too cold. Last year's poison ivy adventure kept them all boxed up. Same with my socks.
ReplyDeleteLove that color! Is the yarn content cotton and bamboo?
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful color and it looks really soft.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteHow I wish I had not gotten rid of the knitting machine I had. It was just a basic one, but I couldn't have done so much now that I know how to knit!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful yarn!
ReplyDeleteI see you have been so busy lately. Not much Autumn here yet, it was 92 degrees out at our return to the Fall Festival. Everyone was sweating, it was disgusting!
ReplyDeleteGreat color!
ReplyDelete