Monday, December 9, 2019

A Beautiful Day for a....

 Christmas party with my quilting group at the beach!
 Well, not quite on the beach, but right there anyway.
 Our group of 12 ladies and 6 husbands, 
ate on the upper floor where we had a wonderful view of the ocean.
There were plenty of shrimp boats, sail boats and swimmers
because it was a glorious 80* and utterly perfect beach weather!
We came over the inter-coastal bridge at low tide
and all of the oyster beds were in full view!
I worked on my zig zagular sock for the car ride there and back!

6 comments:

  1. That looked like a fun event! I love the stripe colors in that sock. Felici is such a fun yarn to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Felici yarn. The colors are always wonderful. I can't imagine living so close to the ocean. It would be SO wonderful. Thank you for sharing the photo with us.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect day to spend with new friends and to enjoy a delightful view.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...