Friday, December 13, 2019

Preparations!

Nyki and I are wrapping presents and singing Christmas songs;
I'm feeling well,
I have a list of things to accomplish 
(the list will keep me focused)
and no where I have to be except for home!
What a delight!

The weather has been all over the place-
sunny and 80 and then grey and 60!

At least the Camellias and Christmas Cacti are merrily doing their thing!

My backyard is full of trilling/chattering robins
and I hear them from the open patio doors.
Now that is beautiful music to work with!
I have completely ripped out the cloche
and am revamping the pattern
now that I know what the skeleton should look like!
                                                      I'm much happier with the hat now!
With that conquered, I started Bill's sweater!
This is top down-so it is the two triangles
on either side of the v-neck front 
with the band connecting them!
The time consuming fussy part is over-
clear knitting ahead!

9 comments:

  1. A cat in a box! What a cutie. I thought the cloche looked fine, but I'm glad if you've figured out what you want to do!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone will be thrilled with their "new" kitty!! LOL. Looks like you have wonderful plans to fill your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day. I look forward to days at home and the opportunity to putter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats do love a good box! Love the revamped hat. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I thought the hat looked beautiful before. I can't wait to see your improvements. I wish I could have the patio door open. We would freeze to death! I long to be a snowbird someday. :-)
    Enjoy your day at home and don't accidentally mail a kitty. Ha!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nyki sure is a beautiful girl.

    I remember one time we were in Green Cove Springs and the yards were wall to wall robins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy. You frogged the first cloche? I loved it. But you are the boss of your knitting ! Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the robins! I love when the yard is full of bird noises. The hat is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a list maker too. It definitely helps, especially when you not only have multiple projects, but multiple crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...