Sunday, July 4, 2021

A Sock and a Skein

One of the Winter's Frost socks is finished
 and the second one is on its way.  
Since I was down with another crusher headache (from the weather, I think) I didn't get to play much yesterday.  In between naps, I did spin and then ply two singles for this yarn.
I will have two skeins like this when I spin up the other halves of  rovings.  I ended up using one of the singles from each of the colors I dyed-they went together nicely and the colors should knit up well!  I have 210 yards here of a #3 yarn I would guess.  Perfect for mittens which is my plan!
 

4 comments:

  1. I know the affects of those headaches well. Stay safe my friend, walk and move gently. Hope your headache is gone by now and you are able to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would imagine the tropical storm/hurricane has caused lots of migraines for people who are sensitive to them. I'm so sorry and I hope that you are feeling much, much better today. That yarn is gorgeous. You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body!
    Happy 4th of July!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I've had off and on headaches all week too. Weather related I suppose. We've had daily storms but overall cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely yarn and lovely blooms, your world is full of color! Hope the headaches are gone and life is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...