Thursday, July 22, 2021

SOME DAYS

 Some days the projects just fall into place and then there were days like yesterday where the cleaning and maintaining order around here took a lot of time!  The rain every day is great for the plants (less watering required by me) but still there are the ones on the porch that do not get the rain and so they need me.  It also turns the seed in the bird feeders to soup and that requires cleaning out and replacing seed for healthy birds. 
 Next, I used my battery operated blower to clean off the driveway and the porch from sand and leaves.  I puttered in the woodshop area for fun-planning projects and sorting through the wood choices.  Then I came back into the house to cool down (we're in the high 90's every day still....) and did a little knitting.  Sometimes, getting up again is a bit rough and so I give in and have a down day.  Instead of hours in the sewing room, I spent 30 minutes...some days are just like that.

3 comments:

  1. All of my days seem like that anymore. The minute I settle in to do anything all heck breaks lose. Right now I've got a cat howling for breakfast and I'm sure Pup will need to go out and The Mister will soon be wondering why I haven't already made the coffee. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think for a lot of us, that is how it is. How we feel dictates what we get done in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Some days you just have to listen to your body and sit. It does sounds like you still accomplished quite a lot. With our company this week, I haven't gotten much done at all except taking the visitors to see local family and then staying up until after midnight, talking and catching up on 30 years apart. It was great fun. They left this morning and I'm exhausted!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...