Monday, November 11, 2019

Rich

I have two pairs of socks on the needles!
These are for me, I think.
Needless to say, they will be a smaller size than the ones for Bill.
I am making these on #1 needles over 64 stitches.
I am going to try the Zigzagular sock pattern and hope it shows enough with the stripes!


And on this Veteran's Day,
thank you to all those who are serving
or have served in our Armed Forces.
I live in a country that is safe,
economically thriving,
and free enough to be grateful for being American
and to say so.
Thank you, God, for Your presence in our Nation
and let us not forget You in all of our prosperity.

6 comments:

  1. That's a fun pattern - enjoy. Pretty yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are richly blessed! Love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sock yarn. I do enjoy Felici yarn.
    Thank you for your thoughts on veterans. We are a military family and I appreciate each and every veteran who sacrificed for our freedoms.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks like great yarn. I love the thicker bands of color. Remember when it was all that pooling yuck that often didn't not look as pretty as the skein?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zig Zagular looks good in almost EVERY yarn. I think yours will look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...