Thursday, November 14, 2019

Sort Of


The quilting is completed on the rail fence quilt
but I didn't get to bind it yesterday
but I will complete it today!

I am working on the socks-4" accomplished on the pair for me
and
I turned the heel on the pair for Bill.

The new neckline worked out great on the green sweater;  
so well, in fact, I wore it all day yesterday
in much comfort!

On a side note, Bill and I are working 
on cleaning and staging the house where my parents
stayed each winter-It is going up for sale.
We are seeing great progress finally
but it is eating into my usual schedule! 

I will share more pics of that chapter later on.

8 comments:

  1. The stars panto is perfect for that quilt! When your socks are done, you should share a side-by-side photo of his sock and your sock... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you incorporated stars into the quilting on this one - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no...I know how much you enjoyed having your parents for the winter. It was so hard dealing with Dad's house when I had to sell it. I used up so much emotional energy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the star quilting.

    Good luck with the house sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear the new neckline worked for the green sweater. Love the star quilting in the variegated thread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your sweater is now comfortable and easy to wear. How brilliant to use stars to quilt the patriotic themed quilt. I love it. I think it would be fun to see both of your socks together. A big difference in size. It's never fun to sell a house. I wish you all the best. At least you're not living in it and have to deal with strangers walking through.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the clearing, but be sure to reward yourself with fun stuff when done! Love the purples in the other post, I am finding them very attractive when they are in the eggplant range.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...