Saturday, November 30, 2019

Red and Green

 I'm working on another attempt at the top down sweater, this one a V-neck.
I'm knitting with WoolEase yarn by LionBrand on the LK-150.
 The back is done and now I am working on the front. 
The sleeves will connect the front and back while being knit
 so there is only the side seams to deal with when finished!  
Fun this time!
 Someone likes to craft while I am working in the studio!
 Outside, we have some blooms we don't see until this time of year!  
Calliandra
 Christmas cactus
 And others that have been blooming all year-
bougainvillea
 desert roses
 shrimp plants
bromeliad
And this is a mandavilla--it has been blooming since March--
and is still going strong with a dozen blooms at least!

4 comments:

  1. I made a pullover in that very same yarn. It's one of my favorite comfy sweaters. I love WoolEase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to see the beautiful blooms when all I see through the wind is white, brown, and grey. Blizzard warning today and tonight, and at times I can't even see across the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous flowers. We're like Nancy, just white and grey outside although it's not snowing right now, we actually have blue skies.
    You make me want a knitting machine. That yarn is beautiful too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are so pretty, mine not so much. I do have some white roses blooming and hope to see buds on my Christmas cactus soon. Good luck with the arms of the sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...