Tuesday, November 12, 2019

TNT

 I finished this block for the mermaid quilt.
I only have a few more blocks left!
I need to start thinking about complimentary fabric and layout options!
A slightly larger needle is now being used for; this sweater
I had completed it months ago 
but I was not happy with the neckline.
I ripped out the 1" of ribbing and have reduced the needle size considerably!
I hope the tighter ribbing at the neck will help it to stay put 
or I will have to try something much more radical!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see that mermaid quilt all together! The new addition is just charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mermaid quilt will be so pretty. Love the green of your yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little mermaid is so sweet with bows in her hair. Will this quilt be for your granddaughter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed that the smaller needle creates the neckline that you need. Love the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for wonderful knitting and quilting projects to keep us busy. Hope you are back to what passes for normal in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty block to add to the others. Piper would love a mermaid quilt, but I'm not nearly as good at embroidery as you are. Hoping the new needle size will make the sweater perfect.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...