Friday, November 1, 2019

Salute!

 This was a simple and easy piecing project;  a rail fence layout pattern.
This is half the rows I need to finish this top.
Pleasing colors on the design wall!
 I had a bit of a ripple with the quilting frame front--I am out of batting!
I don't know how this happened! 
 I was sure I had enough batt to do two more lap-sized quilts.
I didn't. 
So I am stalled with 5 quilt tops waiting for me to get going!
But I have accomplished 8 dishcloths these last two weeks.
It's nice to know.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design! Isn't it frustrating to be all ready to get going on a project and realize that you're out of something? It happens. Those are such pretty dishcloths. I'm still knitting on some too that will be Christmas gifts.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I feel that way about soap making. I was already to make a bunch and now I'm waiting for supplies. It takes all the fun out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your quilting has been derailed for a bit. You'll be back on track soon. Love all the dishcloths and the rail fence blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hate it when I realize I don't have something I thought I did. It always happens at the worst time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least there's always knitting when the quilting can't take place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer to have no batting, but nice to have a stack of quilts waiting for the magic to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your dishcloths, I especially love the gray ones. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...