Thursday, November 28, 2019

I like it!

 Yesterday, the new clue for the Mystery QAL was revealed-
I put my blocks up on the design wall correctly but won't get to sew them together
for a few days while we share Thanksgiving festivities!
 I like the dark blue pieces!
They look like writing but it isn't really;
just scribble script to give the sense of words.
I am working to keep all of the script horizontal
which takes a bit of thinking!
 I finished the basket weave dishcloth and
cast on this old favorite.
I will get to knit in odd moments today
after many moments of crazy activity!

Happy Thanksgiving to you who read this blog.
I am grateful for the many of you I have 'met' here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, wow...that is nice!!! I can't wait to see it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to start sewing the rows today or tomorrow. Love the fabric you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very intrigued by this quilt now!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! Happy Thanksgiving!
    BLessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are feeling stronger. Love your quilting and your knits of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its looking good!!! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job on keeping up with Alycia's QAL!! I like the stark contrast in the fabrics you chose. Can't WAIT to see how this comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww. I love those circle dishcloths!! But I lose count sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...