Thursday, March 5, 2020

A Finished Pair!

I put the last binding off stitches aside
to finish another pair of socks, finally!
These are knit from Felici by KnitPicks.
#2 needles
I repeated the new-to-me heels, gusset and short row without wraps.
I have to work a bit on the right measurement 
at which to begin the gusset increases,
I have tweaked my cardboard foot drawing so I can 
utilize a slightly shorter sock than I have here.
That's alright, I owe the other niece a pair and so I will be mailing these to her!
I will be casting on a new pair of vanilla socks today!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! They look GREAT! That little spiral thing going down the length works really well with the stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent finish! Pattern and yarn look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sock looks so cool! Lucky one who gets to wear them. Plain vanilla socks are my all time favorite . When the yarn is the a cool mix of colors or stripes, I love that most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those socks and the yarn. That pattern sure looks familiar; what is it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...