Saturday, March 14, 2020

Factory Work!

 The PRE-FELTED birdhouse is completed along with 60" of I-cord for hanging from tree.
I need a round balloon for the felting--the designer recommends putting the balloon 
inside to control the size.  I will let you know how it goes!
 I was a quilting machine myself today--I got a lot done and still have the binding to go on this one.
 And half of this one on the frame needs stitching.
 These three are washed and dried.
The bunny is going into the donation pile, too. 
 We are collecting little stuffed animals, etc, to go into a little bag which will accompany the quilt.
(when all of the quilts are done, I will give a little quilt show of all of them!)
 Lena has become a constant vocalizer and what does she want?
Why to be brushed!
What do you think of this face;  purr-fect rapture, right?!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet face on that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember brushing my sister’s hair and having her brush mine- sheer bliss. Thanks for jogging my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing pictures of Lena. Giroux has been doing the same thing. Very vocal right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty quilts and Lena looks very, very happy. I do miss having a cat.
    Blssings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as Burton hears me rattling the jar his brush is kept in, he comes running and doesn't stop meowing until he gets a good brushing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitty! I love that bunny, too. Can't wait to see the finished bird house. What bird do you expect to use it? Pretty quilt, too. You've been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so kind to make all those beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...