Thursday, March 26, 2020

Busted!

 Each morning as I take my stroll from one end of the house to the other, 
I kept finding my quilt-on-the-frame severely HAMMOCKED!
 Last night, I covered it with little squares from my adhesive lint roller
because I was out of contact paper-- desperation, people!  
It worked!
This morning I found another dent on the quilt, the squares were disturbed 
this one was on the floor!
 Upon closer inspection, I knew who the culprit was!
And it doesn't look like he had an enjoyable snooze--he really struggled to get these off of himself!
Our one and only male cat,
the heaviest one of our cat family, Puff Daddy!
I've got to get better so I can get the last little bit finished on this quilt
and get it off the frame!
Here was a very slow project I worked on-
cleaning off my mantel-both from clutter and from dust! 
No when I move from my bedroom, down the hall into this room, 
I am pleased from the fruit of my minuscule labors!

8 comments:

  1. Cats! They go everywhere and get into everything they shouldn't. But I always forgive them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quilter from another favorite blog puts a vinyl carpet runner, spiky side up, on quilts she has on her frame. Her cats don’t like the spikes and don’t lay on the quilts. Might be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I love that you booby trapped him!
    So far, Mom hasn't had an problems with the cats turning the long arm into a hammock. Winnie does like to chase at your feet from underneath when there's a quilt hanging off it though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now that was an ingenious way to figure out who the cultprit was. I sure hope you're feeling much better today and the fever is going away.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an unpleasant surprise for Puff Daddy. Wonder if he will remember that or try again tonight. It sounds as though you are able to do a little more each day. That is just wonderful. Prayers for a full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have been a detective! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caught in the act, eh? He doesn't look the least bit sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GUILTY!!! ! Miss Pie had her entire head in my milk glass when I came back to my chair and table.
    She wasn't sorry either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...